Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A MUST READ Book

I have read many books by and about John Wooden and I met the man once (thanks Daniel Herrmann).

I just finished reading The Essential Wooden.

This is one of the best books I have ever read. It had me thinking and reflecting about places I have worked, people I have worked for, businesses I have worked with, and mistakes I made with people that worked for me.

I highly recommend that you get and read this book. The challenge I make to you is to try to apply his thoughts, approaches, character, and techniques to your life and business. Think of each nugget not in basketball terms, but in terms of how you can apply it to your life - how you can ‘Connect the Dots’ to your life. Greater ‘success’ will be yours.

If you read only a page or two a day, it will be like getting a couple longer ‘thoughts for the day’ each of those days. The format is such that you can read a page or so and not having to worry about where you left off for when you pick it up again.

I even made it easy for you to find it!!!


http://www.amazon.com/dp/0071484353/?tag=obcomconsulti-20

Let me know what you think after you read it.

No comments: